Travelling is like a journey for your soul to heal and find a new self. It can bring in a lot of inspiration for you to live through when you get back to your normal life. Sometimes you experience things that leave you stunned.
But then some people can put together words so beautifully and express their emotions. These wordings can be an inspiration to anyone who wants to explore or for people who need a break from the busy world.
Travel quotes are powerful and inspiring at the same time. From inspirational quotes to motivational ones taken from real-life references here is a list of 20 travel quotes by people who have taken a chance in life and decided to explore the world.
- “TAKE ONLY MEMORIES, LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS” ~ CHIEF SEATTLE
The whole point about travelling is to make beautiful memories. When you travel you make an internal connection with the place and you have to let those memories stay with you. That piece of memory is the one that leaves your mark at that place.
- “LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING AT ALL” ~ HELEN KELLER
Travelling is about the chances you let yourself take. You have to be brave enough to let yourself live in the moment. Crazy things can happen sometimes when you are in a new place but if you make the right decisions you may end up with a new set of beautiful memories.
- “THE WORLD IS A BOOK AND THOSE WHO DO NOT TRAVEL READ ONLY A PAGE.” ~ SAINT AUGUSTINE
We are lucky enough to be born into a world full of colour and adventure. We should try our best to figure out at least some of what is in store for us here. Travelling is an important part of living, it lets us understand our purpose of life.
- “NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST” ~ J.R.R. TOLKIEN
Always going by a plan won’t be so much fun some times. You have to trust yourself some days and wander off into infinity, you might find better roads filled with more colours there.
- “TRAVEL IS FATAL TO PREJUDICE, BIGOTRY, AND NARROW MINDEDNESS, AND MANY OF OUR PEOPLE NEED IT SORELY ON THESE ACCOUNTS.” ~ MARK TWAIN
When you travel to new places new ideas open up. We see different cultures and traditions, we can always take up the good parts of them and become a better person.
- “THE GLADDEST MOMENT IN HUMAN LIFE IS A DEPARTURE INTO UNKNOWN LANDS.” – SIR RICHARD BURTON
Sometimes the most important decision you make in life could be to let go. We all need memories to live by and you get the most amazing memories when you travel to places unknown.
- “BE FEARLESS IN THE PURSUIT OF WHAT SETS YOUR SOUL ON FIRE.” – JENNIFER LEE
Being brave is an important part of finding yourself. When you are travelling we always have to be brave and explore new things. Some places bring out the unknown part in you that is more energetic and powerful you have to let it happen.
- “TRAVELING – IT LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS, THEN TURNS YOU INTO A STORYTELLER.”– IBN BATTUTA
Someday when you rewind and look back into your life, you will see how beautiful the places you visited were and how beautiful you glowed when you were there. Travelling gives you a lot of stories to tell other people and someday to yourself too.
- “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL IN THE WORLD IS, OF COURSE, THE WORLD ITSELF.” -WALLACE STEVENS
- “THE JOURNEY NOT THE ARRIVAL MATTERS.” –T.S. ELIOT
- “TRAVEL AND CHANGE OF PLACE IMPART NEW VIGOR TO THE MIND.” – SENECA
- “HE WHO WOULD TRAVEL HAPPILY MUST TRAVEL LIGHT.” -ANTOINE DE ST. EXUPERY
- NO ONE REALIZES HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS TO TRAVEL UNTIL HE COMES HOME AND RESTS HIS HEAD ON HIS OLD, FAMILIAR PILLOW.” – LIN YUTANG
- “OUR BATTERED SUITCASES WERE PILED ON THE SIDEWALK AGAIN; WE HAD LONGER WAYS TO GO. BUT NO MATTER, THE ROAD IS LIFE.” -JACK KEROUAC
- “TRAVEL MAKES A WISE MAN BETTER BUT A FOOL WORSE.” – THOMAS FULLER
- “EVERY MAN CAN TRANSFORM THE WORLD FROM one of MONOTONY AND DRABNESS TO ONE OF EXCITEMENT AND ADVENTURE.” -IRVING WALLACE
- “WE TRAVEL, SOME OF US FOREVER, TO SEEK other states, other livES, OTHER SOULS.”-ANAÏS NIN
- “WE LIVE IN A WONDERFUL WORLD THAT IS FULL OF BEAUTY, CHARM, AND ADVENTURE. THERE IS NO END TO THE ADVENTURES WE CAN HAVE IF ONLY WE SEEK THEM WITH OUR EYES OPEN.” – JAWAHARLAL NEHRU
- “A JOURNEY IS BEST MEASURED IN FRIENDS, RATHER THAN MILES.” -TIM CAHILL