Travel in style with a private automobile from Delhi. Avoid the throng and the heat to see a spectacular dawn over the Taj Mahal. Later, see the majestic Agra Fort before returning to Delhi.
From Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida, take a full-day guided tour to Agra. Avoid the throng at the Taj Mahal by visiting Agra Fort instead. Enjoy a smooth transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle.
When you arrive in Agra, meet your own guide and enjoy the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. From the exterior, admire the magnificent marble tomb before entering the temple.
Spend some of your spare time walking about. Your guide will direct you to the best photo opportunities. Later, visit the neighbouring Red Fort (Agra Fort) to admire the exquisite pavilions of a walled city. Before returning to Delhi, take advantage of some spare time for breakfast (not included).
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (1265 reviews)
Activity provider: Keeper Landwey
- Watch the sunrise over the iconic Taj Mahal
- Explore the walled exteriors and inner paradise of Agra Red Fort
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal
- Enjoy free time to stroll around the area
- Travel in a private, air-conditioned car to and from Delhi
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- If you wish to visit the Baby Taj, not included in this itinerary, please make a request at the start of the tour. You can purchase the ticket on the spot.
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity