As per the latest government notification the state will be in a strict lockdown for another week upto 15th of June.
- Small shops and the market is allowed to open for 3 days a week from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Hotels and Restaurants are still not allowed to host guests from Uttarakhand or other states.
- People coming from other states will have to carry a Negative RTPCR Report along with them, there is a strict checking on all the state borders.
- Local residents can travel from Garhwal to Kumaun and back without the RTPCR report.
- Registration for the e-Pass is mandatory for all travel through public or private transport on the Smart City Dehradun Website.